Algebraic topology : an introductory course
Peter Hilton, 1967-1968 ; notes prepared with the assistance of Norberto Kerzman and Venugopalkrishna Mittur.
New York : Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences, New York University, ©1969.
vi, 321 págs. ; 28 cm.
- 0. Definitions and preliminaries
- 1. The fundamental group
- 2. Covering spaces
- 3. Simplicial complexes and polyhedra
- 4. Homology of a simplicial complex
- 5. Cohomology and homology with general coefficients
- 6. Singular homology theory
- 7. Spectral sequences and applications.