Handbook of product graphs
Richard Hammack, Wilfried Imrich, Sandi Klavzar.
Boca Raton, FL : CRC Press, ©2011.
xviii, 518 págs. : ilustraciones ; 27 cm.
Serie: Discrete mathematics and its applications
ISBN: 9781439813041 (hardcover : alk. paper), 1439813043 (hardcover : alk. paper), 9781138199088 (softcover : alk. paper)
Extensively revised, reorganized, updated, and expanded ed. of: Product graphs, structure, and recognition / Wilfried Imrich, Sandi Klavzar. 2000.
Incluye referencias bibliográficas e índices.
Reseña: MathSciNet, 2012i:05001
- Automorphisms and invariants
- Hypercubes and isometric subgraphs
- Graph products
- The four standard graph products
- Cartesian product
- Strong product
- Direct product
- Lexicographic product
- The relation O and partial cubes
- Median graphs
- The canonical isometric embedding
- A dynamic location problem
- Isometries in strong products and product dimensions
- Fixed box theorems
- Graph representation and algorithms
- Recognizing hypercubes and partial cubes
- Chemical graphs and the Wiener index
- Arboricity, squares and triangles
- Recognizing median graphs
- Recognizing partial hamming graphs and quasi-median graphs
- Factoring the Cartesian product
- Recognizing direct, strong and lexicographic products
- Coloring and Hedetniemi's conjecture
- Independence number and Shannon capacity
- Domination and Vizing's conjecture
- Cycle spaces and bases
- Selected results
- Infinite graphs
- Products of digraphs
- Near products.